Monday, August 25, 2014

First post in Japan !

今日は! Hey guys :D 

I'm in JAPAN !! The first few days were sooo awesome and at the same time so exhausting... so many new things ^^ new food, new language, new weather, new people... you have to be concentrated all the time... ^^ 

THE FLIGHT

in the airplane ^_^
Zurich airport ^^
Dutch people in Dubai :P
Dubai :D
It was soooo long.... first 6 hours from Zurich to Dubai and then after 3 hours waiting, 10 hours to Tokyo... We were all sooo tired ^^ but actually it was really fun :P especially because of my friend who sat next to me :P (if you are reading this, you are awesome ^_^ Thank you :p) 
And also a big thank you to my friends at home !! I read my memory book during the flight... YOU ARE INCREDIBLE GUYS ! I couldn't wish for better friends :D <3 (and here a special thanks to Mathis ;) your memory was really fun to play during the flight ^_^) 
And we also met our dutch friends at the Dubai airport :DD you guys are awesome <3 


ORIENTATION CAMP 

Tokyo 
It was just one evening and a day ^^ (shorter than usual) but it was still really cool :D We learnt lots of new things ^^ (thank you :D ) and we went to a public bath ;) It was actually better than we all thought XD and the second time we went was really relaxing :D (public baths are highly recommended :P) 
Tokyo
On the train 

FIRST DAY WITH MY HOST FAMILY

Goooosh, I was soooo fucking nervous in the train... but fortunately I wasn't alone! :D That made it much better ^^ And than I met my awesome host family at the station :D they are soooo nice and cool :D I already love them ^_^ and I'm so grateful that they host me ! :D
And my room is just awesome !!! so Japanese *__* A futon(google it :P) is sooooo comfortable ^__^ 
But the weather here is sooo hot and humid... everybody is dying XD

We went to a Hanabi(fireworks) on sunday ^_^ It was amazing *__* the biggest and most beautiful firework I ever saw :D Japan is sooo cool :D And I also tried lots of new food the past few days ^^ almost (->natto) everything is soo delicious... :D



















I'm really looking forward to going to 
school in a week ^^ (have to introduce myself in front of the whole school :S) 

じゃね; see you 

Ümmi :D



No comments:

Post a Comment