Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The day after tomorrow...

Gooosh... How fast the time passes... in 2 days I will be sitting in the airplane to Japan! :D 
I've already packed and actually did everything I have to do... except for cleaning my room :P Everybody asks me if I'm nervous, but actually I didn't really feel like going away XD I guess that feeling will come on thursday ^^ 
My Japanese is still nowhere :/ I found out that my class is really really bad at English :( I'm really afraid that I can't talk to them or understand them :S So, my goal for the beginning is to study as much Japanese as possible :D 
And if someone wants to get a postcard or wants to send me one, just ask for my address or give me yours :D 

actually this was it XD I just wanted to post something before I go :D 

I will really really miss you guys ! And I really enjoyed the last few days(and nights ;) ) :D 

See you, じゃね

Ümmi :D 

P.S. Thank you soo much for over 1'000 clicks on my blog !! :D you are awesome :D 


JAPAN, HERE I COME ! 






2 comments:

  1. Guete Flug und ganz vil Spass und Erfolg in 日本!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke viel mal :D gnüss no dii letzte täg ! :D wünsch dir denn au en guete flug und es hammer jahr in Russland !! ^_^

      Delete